Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!


Today is Halloween, my most favorite holiday. Although its not really a holiday. lol. I go all out every year. Right down to my bathrooms. I love to put things out for all the holidays. Tonight my family will be going out trick or treating . Every year of my life we have had sloppy joes, for dinner. Tonight will be no diffrent. Have a safe and fun night tonight everyone!


3 comments:

Carla Marasco said...

I truely hate Sloppy Joes!!! When can we be over this tradition??? Just kidding! We can keep the tradition, but if you start making Sloppy Joes for any other Holiday...I swear I'll boycott!!!

I'm part of this family now, so I get to help in the new traditions from here on out...No Sloppy Joes on Christmas!!!

lyndsey27 said...

Hay that a great idea!!!!!

Betty F said...

LOL Carla! Ok NO sloppy joes for Christmas. Next Halloween I WANT everyone out in AZ for Halloween and I'll make you chili! Especially for you!